* when auctions passed 48 hours, the returned auctions wouldn't return the right amounts.
* when creating a new game and using same name as the old save, any previous auctions won't come back to the owner. Players can still purchase from that auction though.
* Floods didn't remove units/buildings properly which would cause an error when trying to add/remove units from buildings.
* the window that would inform the player when a auction is gone/complete, wouldn't show the window properly. it made it appeared the game locked which it wasn't.
* when purchasing from a auction or creating a new auctions, the "in storage" amounts will update live.
* graphical issue with work window, just graphics.
* when clients would come online, the network window online counter wouldn't count properly.
Note: None of these errors will cause issues with your game saves.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.