Pizzamon is a fantasy story about a young adventurer doing battle with, and fighting against, imaginary creatures. After you create your trusty Pizzamon, a pizza who does battle for you, you get the chance to compete in the Chef Championships. Side by side with your Pizzamon, you must battle to collect badges from Grand Chefs who reside in various villages that you discover during your journey. Each village has a badge based on the zone that they are located in, for example the Winter Badge, Mountain Badge and Water Badge. Not only must you defeat the Grand Chefs but you will have to fight others who are also trying to get the badges that you need to win. You will fight other competitors, chefs, and Grand Chefs in your quest to make it to the top. Along the way you will encounter many different characters in this retro style RPG adventure game.
Will you be the Grand Champion?
Core Features of Pizzamon
- A wide variety of Pizzamons (each with their own abilities, stats, and quirks) that you can choose to be your champion.
- A massive landmass to explore and a world of things to discover.
- A wide variety of enemies to face and boss fights to defeat.
- Over 100+ items, toys, maps and more.
- A bunch of mini-games to complete.
- The opportunity to go on a treasure hunt to find awesome loot. Will you be able to solve the clues?
- A game that keeps what made retro RPG great but has been modified to the game play and style of current times.
- Scripted dialog that progresses during your adventure to be the Grand chef.
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 or higher
- Memory: Up to 600MB of ram.
- HD: Up to 400mb of hard drive space
- Input: Keyboard & Mouse or Gamepad
Having issues running?
You can install the itch.io launcher if you want to keep up to date without having to download updates manually. The launcher will inform you when updates have been released and you won't have to complete the steps below. You can get the itch.io launcher here: https://itch.io/app
It is highly recommended for Linux and MacOS users to not run Pizzamon directly from the download folder. Linux and MacOS operating systems may think the program is an installation and this will confuse the system. For MacOS or Linux, add Pizzamon to your Applications or Desktop.
When you launch Pizzamon, you will receive a Windows Defender Smart Screen. Click on More Info and then click on "Run anyway".
Open up Terminal, to the location where Pizzamon is located, and type sudo chmod -R 755 <Path To Pizzamon>/Pizzamon.app
Similar to MacOs but instead type sudo chmod +rwx <Path to Pizzamon>/Pizzamon.appimage